This simple small picture, supprisingly, took tons of craft. Using Adobe Illustrator, I've become familiar with the many uses of the pointer tools as well as the pen tools. The default pen tool was amazing in making straight lines and shapes but my name has curvy letters. I've learned to work with tools the modify the points that are created with the pen tool. Using those functions I was able to create the wheels in the car as well as the O S and dot to the I in my name. This took a lot of trial and error but was amazing to try for Illustrator
Concept:
I believe the concept was to show that I have learned to use a computer program to make at least basic graphics
Composition:
The window tint was something I thought was fun to add and the car shape I was going for an older style car. I hope I succeeded by making it very square

No comments:
Post a Comment