
Craft:
Learning more in Illustrator. I wanted to work with the line segment tool to get precision but noticed that it wasn't as efficient as using the pen tool. so all of this was created once again with the pen tools.
Concept:
I'm still aiming for this picture to be as cartoon as possible. The original picture was with so much detail and I want Less to make things more focused on the actual store. The glass area is still incomplete because it looks nothing like glass squares as of yet. More detail in the closest building should divert attention away from the background. I also made the background plain with les datail to help with the eye focus.
Composition:
The picture is very flat and angled and I want the viewer to know this is so I have a lot of objects start big and become narrow to show the distance and agles.
No comments:
Post a Comment