Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 8








1) Original Picture- I went with basic animation. It describes the area perfectly to me. The buildings are animated and stand out, but the cars seem to have more life in person. I wanted backgrounds plain but I did want the street shape and bright colors to outline the buildings.

2) The second version- Lines....very evident. I was trying new options in Illustrator and ended up with awesome lines! I thought it would be awesome to see the picture distorted and without any fill.

3) Version 3- Is only 3D. I thought it would bring more character to the cars. I hope it succeeded but I wasnt completely satisfied. I should have added more expression to each car.

4) The fourth Version- Was a play on gradient and eye focus. The eye should immediately move to the green. I was hoping that when a viewer saw the green they took note on the shape of the buildings. The dark skies helped bring out more of the green and the foreground.

5) Version 5- Was an outline distraction to see if the eye will drift to the lines or the blur in the buildings and subtract the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment